If you have recently set up a business, or you have currently been able to manage your company finances without help until now, it is worth considering the benefits a limited company accountant can have.
Managing your companies accounts and tax can be very stressful and time-consuming, especially if you do not have expertise in that area.
Why should you hire a limited company accountant?
Due to this, most limited companies hire specialist accountants to oversee the company’s finances. Due to the advances in web-based accounting – virtual help and communication are easier now than ever before.
Limited company accountants can take care of as much or little of your tax and accountancy requirements as you need. However, it is important to remember their records will only ever be as accurate as the information you provide them.
What tasks can your accountant help with?
- Setting up your limited company via Companies House (assuming you have not already done so)
- Setting up and running a payroll system
- Preparing your company’s quarterly VAT returns
- Completing HMRC payroll-related forms (such asP60)
- Completing your Annual Company Accounts
- Completing your Company Tax Return
- Provide mortgage or tenancy references
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Submitting your official confirmation statement each year
- Setting up a limited company bank account on your behalf